Your safety

Your safety is the most important part of all this.

Even if you don’t feel that you want to work with me, make sure that you always use an exercise professional who is a member of the Exercise of Register Professionals.  You can check on their website to see if someone is registered.

I am a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) and have full public liability insurance through them.  I am a fully qualified level 3 Personal Trainer with a specialisation in Exercising the Older Adult, see qualifications.

I have a St. John’s Ambulance Sport First Certificate, so, as you can see, I take your wellbeing very seriously.

Before we start, even before we start talking about your preferences,  I will get you to fill in a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q for short).  This asks very simple questions about your health, particularly whether your doctor has every advised against exercise, or whether you have any existing medical conditions that may make you dizzy when you exercise.

If you answer YES to any of the questions then you will have to get permission from your doctor to take part in exercise.

My Social Network



  • ~ Anna Browne

    "Really challenging but very good workout! I have been recommending Rosemary to all my friends."

  • Read more testimonials »